Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

google search console query

Hello All,

I have submitted my site to google search console 3 days ago but google did not indexed yet my site...

Someone was using my domain 2 years ago but after domain expiration, I purchased it and created the site. But there are still old pages exists in google search so my question that ..

will google take more time to remove old pages and index new pages in google???

It is possible that Google may take some time to remove the old pages from its index and index your new site. This can happen for a few reasons:
  1. Crawling: Google uses automated programs called crawlers to discover new pages and update its index. It may take some time for the crawler to visit your site and recognize that it has been updated.
  2. Duplicate content: If the old pages on your domain have similar content to your new site, Google may consider it as duplicate content and take longer to remove the old pages and index the new ones.
  3. Reconsideration request: If the previous owner of your domain was penalized by Google, you may need to submit a reconsideration request to have the penalty removed before your new site can be indexed.
It can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks for Google to fully index a new site. In the meantime, you can help speed up the process by submitting your sitemap to Google Search Console, building backlinks to your site and optimizing your site's content for SEO.